List of Documents required
- Bank statement for the last 6 months.
- Salary certificate from the employer mentioning name as in passport, date of joining, Passport number, designation and latest salary and perquisites, in English.
- Salary slips for the last 2/3 months.
- Latest Income Tax Returns (if applicant files IT returns in India ).
- For self employed Individuals, documents evidencing currently in business like Trade License, Registered Power of Attorney or agreement with sponsor etc.
- Passport copy with valid residence visa page.
- Work Permit/ Labour contract copy / Photocopy of Identity card or any other proof of work / employment issued by concerned Govt. authorities.
- Property related Documents, detailed cost Estimates from an Architect/ Engineer (from India ).
- Processing fee cheque drawn on applicant’s bank in India or draft payable at the place where the application will be processed.
The income documents for salaried should be attested by embassy official if documentary evidence like bank statement for credit salary or frequent remittance of fund to India is not available